Epicsburg

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft server

Admin Application Retumscore

Retumscore

Admin Application Retumscore Empty Admin Application Retumscore

Post  Retumscore Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:28 pm

My real name is: Nathaniel D.
    My in-game name is: Retumscore
    I am 15 years old.
    Time on server:5-6 days a week.
    I want to become admin because: I would like to become an admin because I think I can make the server better by reducing hackers, rulebreakers, mean people, etc. I also think I should be admin because I have been on the server for a long time and I like this server, I always dreamed of becoming admin on a server, it has been a goal ever since I could play this server. I also think I should be admin because, I will help out new players when they need it, I could resolve conflicts the most miture way, and I can get onto Skype and ask what Brandon AKA Skar, needs most of the time, like if there was a few people name stealing, I could have them change thier name, or if they are griefing I could stop them, whatever it is, I would love to resolve it. Another reason is, I am on the server a lot, this server always needs an admin or mod online at all times, I think it is a good idea to have an admin patroling the server when there are no others online, this is to keep the server safe and fair for all players. I have always dreamed of having the perfect server, and I am ready to help the server rise to greatness, I will help this server to the best of my abilities as admin. Thank you for your time! ~Retumscore

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:50 am