Epicsburg

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft server

3 posters

Instant build permissions and removing player status in chat.

Poll

Do you agree?

[ 0 ]
    Instant build permissions and removing player status in chat. I_vote_lcap0%Instant build permissions and removing player status in chat. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Instant build permissions and removing player status in chat. I_vote_lcap100%Instant build permissions and removing player status in chat. I_vote_rcap [100%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    swrain
    swrain

Instant build permissions and removing player status in chat. Empty Instant build permissions and removing player status in chat.

Post  swrain Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:05 pm

You may not like this Scar, but I was wondering if you could make it so when a person joined they got instant build permissions. We are turning away a LOT of people due them waiting for you to come online and give them permissions. It seems really unfair that we cannot get any more players unless you are online.

I respect whatever your answer is but I wish that you at least take it into consideration. Or give Mods (Dez, and future members) the power to give build rights after reading the application.

My second request is that you remove the whole [Member] titles. Mod and Owner can stay because they aren't get in number, but the chat gets quite bulky any annoying.
    lscarl
    lscarl

Instant build permissions and removing player status in chat. Empty Re: Instant build permissions and removing player status in chat.

Post  lscarl Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Theres alot of reasons i set up the server like this but heres a few

A. Prevents griefing while i am not on the server
    B. Prevents griefers for the most part ( what kind of griefer has the time to go through a registration process?)
    C. If they really want to join the server and are serious about joining it then they would not mind this process

Yes i know we are losing about half of the players we could have but at least the server is well organized and plus it gets more people involved in the forums
    swrain
    swrain

Instant build permissions and removing player status in chat. Empty Re: Instant build permissions and removing player status in chat.

Post  swrain Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Ah, I understand. Was just an idea.
    Sirstyx

Instant build permissions and removing player status in chat. Empty If

Post  Sirstyx Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:30 am

If it was allowed the whole server woulda been griefed like 3 times whilst i was online :/
    if the world had no griefers it would be a good idea

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:11 pm