Epicsburg

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft server

4 posters

Nick6893's Ban Appeal

Nick6893
    Nick6893

Nick6893's Ban Appeal Empty Nick6893's Ban Appeal

Post  Nick6893 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Well, I joined the server and I was banned. Never warned about it before I was going to be banned, just banned.

Now, I never griefed but I did one thing that probably bother someone.....and its not my fault that the game has this problem. And better yet, its not a cheat, its just a failure in the code.

Also, I did not know about this as Xami built it in the beginning.

All I need to say about that. Im not saying what we actually did. Otherwise, other people can take this idea....The person who banned me, I don't know who, is really the only person that can understand my reasoning.

Just some random facts about me......Im not a nub like a lot of other people.

- Im extremely popular on Steam.
    - I own Area 51 Servers (Number 1 HL2 Server on www.gametracker.com [Deathrun])
    - I am also the maker of Nick's RP mod for HL2. (Lots of RP servers use this)
    - I have tons of knowledge of computers...As my half life servers, my website, everything is from my home servers. (www.area51cheatserver.com)

To some people, this is probably useless to have in a post...but to some, they may find it very interesting as Im all over the web! ([GR]Nick_6893{A} - my steam name)

Im ok if you don't plan on unbanning me as I only been on the server for 3 days but I did have fun!
    Just realize that I enjoy playing games and I always play fair. I never complain with anyone and Im sure Xami had a great time with me in Silvertown!!!!
    bum

Nick6893's Ban Appeal Empty Re: Nick6893's Ban Appeal

Post  bum Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:47 pm

i remember reading the history of some of the blocks everypne banned has griefed,hacked,or has someking of mod that isnt allowed and you did grief your status will not save you we dont ban players who talk smack but we may kick the as a warning . and you never actually asked for an unban in your post :/
    Nick6893
    Nick6893

Post  Nick6893 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:54 pm

bum wrote:and you never actually asked for an unban in your post :/

I took the time to register an account on the forums and I made a post in here. Thought it would be assume. But the answer to that is a yes. I would like to be unbanned.
    HeyItsSunday
    HeyItsSunday

Post  HeyItsSunday Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:04 am

Nick6893 wrote:

I took the time to register an account on the forums and I made a post in here. Thought it would be assume. But the answer to that is a yes. I would like to be unbanned.

You sir are very rude. What did you say to the farm? I do have evidence oh you doing that and YOU broke glass so dont think us mods are stupid like you are. You have greifed and We have proof. Greifing Farm = BAN
    Nick6893
    Nick6893

Post  Nick6893 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:50 pm

HeyItsSunday wrote:
    Nick6893 wrote:

You sir are very rude. What did you say to the farm? I do have evidence oh you doing that and YOU broke glass so dont think us mods are stupid like you are. You have greifed and We have proof. Greifing Farm = BAN

Hey douchebag. I think that was very rude of you to say some thing like that I'm stupid? I guess you don't know me. I don't even remember the farm or whatever what your saying.

Good job admin. Hope you feel good about it. 10 year old admins..................(Grammar sucks [still didn't learn that i before e rule did ya?])

I can always come back anytime with proxies...Cya later.
    Xin [BANNED]
    Xin [BANNED]

Nick6893's Ban Appeal Empty ?

Post  Xin [BANNED] Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Why are you all being rude to him/her what did they do? If they griefied the farm then I think this would call for a warning. Unless the griefied the pumpkins or glowstone to the farm I think breaking a bit of glass and banning is a bit uncalled for. And If they griefied a lot then I would believe banning them is called for.
    HeyItsSunday
    HeyItsSunday

Post  HeyItsSunday Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Xin wrote:Why are you all being rude to him/her what did they do? If they griefied the farm then I think this would call for a warning. Unless the griefied the pumpkins or glowstone to the farm I think breaking a bit of glass and banning is a bit uncalled for. And If they griefied a lot then I would believe banning them is called for.
    Yeh he did greif alot.
    Nick6893
    Nick6893

Post  Nick6893 Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:18 pm

HeyItsSunday wrote:
    Xin wrote:Why are you all being rude to him/her what did they do? If they griefied the farm then I think this would call for a warning. Unless the griefied the pumpkins or glowstone to the farm I think breaking a bit of glass and banning is a bit uncalled for. And If they griefied a lot then I would believe banning them is called for.
    Yeh he did greif alot.

I like to see the log mr cool. Whats funny is that you never even talked or seen me in game.

By the way, its GRIEF not greif.
    Xin [BANNED]
    Xin [BANNED]

Post  Xin [BANNED] Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:16 am

Who's mr. cool?
    Nick6893
    Nick6893

Post  Nick6893 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:10 pm

HeyItsSunday...

W.e. started my own minecraft server.
    Xin [BANNED]
    Xin [BANNED]

Post  Xin [BANNED] Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Nick6893 wrote:HeyItsSunday...

W.e. started my own minecraft server.

Well best of luck, hope it turns out like your other server.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:54 pm