Epicsburg

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft server

2 posters

Update for the Lag Issue!

swrain
    swrain

Update for the Lag Issue! Empty Update for the Lag Issue!

Post  swrain Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:06 am

People! After stalking Minecraft Wiki today and seeing quotes from Notch and such, this whole lag ordeal may not even be lscarl's fault! Or, partially at least.

Here is some proof,

"Survival Multiplayer is currently under heavy development and is only available in Beta. However, SMP is currently in a buggy state. It has been improved in many ways, however, and health now functions appropriately; mobs can deal damage to players, players sustain damage from falling, and players can kill other players (if there is no server-based implication in place to prevent against damage). Players have speculated on how gameplay will turn out once the multiplayer mode is finally completed; the game could include raiding parties, base defense mechanisms, cooperative player towns, and more."

Just remember guys that 1. Minecraft is in BETA right now. 2. The server is not a DEDICATED SERVER. So donate! 3. Have fun, and play went the lag dies down Smile

oh, and 4. It could be your shatty connection, if it sucks like mine D:

Sorry I keep pushing this, but I really want everybody to ease the slack off of lscarl, this guy is doing all he can for us Smile
    Xin [BANNED]
    Xin [BANNED]

Update for the Lag Issue! Empty Yes.

Post  Xin [BANNED] Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:37 am

Well said.

But it could also be your computer itself, for example if you have a bad video driver it could really slow you down.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:12 pm