Epicsburg

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft server

3 posters

banned for no reason. plz unban me.

BiGRunEr

banned for no reason. plz unban me. Empty banned for no reason. plz unban me.

Post  BiGRunEr Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:10 pm

i got banned for no reason. I haven't been in this server for several days and when i tried to enter this server today it said that im banned.... can someone unban me?
    Xin [BANNED]
    Xin [BANNED]

banned for no reason. plz unban me. Empty Re: banned for no reason. plz unban me.

Post  Xin [BANNED] Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:16 pm

byouere banned for griefing. Explain Why you griefied.
    BiGRunEr

banned for no reason. plz unban me. Empty Re: banned for no reason. plz unban me.

Post  BiGRunEr Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:07 am

Xin can you tell me what i grieft becouse once i accidently broke lighstone at shop i tried to replace it but i could'nt. I'm realy sorry for that. i really like this server. i vote for it almost every day.
    Joe_Cool

Post  Joe_Cool Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:22 am

lol, I could replace it if I was unbanned
    Xin [BANNED]
    Xin [BANNED]

Post  Xin [BANNED] Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:35 am

How could you replace it Joe_Cool?
    Joe_Cool

Post  Joe_Cool Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:35 pm

umm....because I have some lightstone?
    BiGRunEr

Post  BiGRunEr Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:09 pm

Joe_Cool you can't becouse that shop is protected that nobody can edit it. but somehow i managed to break 1 block of lightstone. Accidentally.
    Joe_Cool

Post  Joe_Cool Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:47 pm

BiGRunEr wrote:Joe_Cool you can't becouse that shop is protected that nobody can edit it. but somehow i managed to break 1 block of lightstone. Accidentally.

Thats weird...I wonder why you could break it?
    BiGRunEr

Post  BiGRunEr Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:17 am

i don't know. im really curious why i was able to break it.. and i hate griefers and i didn't intended to broke that block there. Look at other, sometimes they commit even bigger griefs: destroy lots of big buildings, crash servers, place lava or water everywhere, misuse vip or mod commands and bans everyone and then grief everything. But look at me i broke only 1 block of lightstone and they ban me... PLZ unban me im really sorry for that. I will never to that to this server! i like this server !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:23 am